Over the past five years, the constant work and efforts of UDLAP employees have resulted in awards for quality in different services offered by the university, listed below.
The Institute of the National Fund for Worker’s Housing (INFONAVIT) certified UDLAP as “Enterprise 10” awarded to companies that help improve the lives of workers through fostering a culture of making payments in the business sector.
- Recertification of Library processes with the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- The Mexican Center for Philanthropy (CEMEFI) reaccredited UDLAP at the highest level of its institutionalism and transparency indicators, assurance that UDLAP has the necessary infrastructure for transparency and account- ability. It permits the clear and accurate identification of activities, objectives and institutional effectiveness in managing resources.
- UDLAP was recognized by the Puebla Secretariat of Public Education for its collaboration in “Psycho- Emotional Intervention” offered during the September 19 earthquake.
- The San Andrés Hostel received the Distintivo H.
- The Americas Dining Hall was certified with the Distintivo H, a quality management system endorsed by the Secretariat of Tourism.
- UDLAP received the Gilberto Rincón Gallardo award from the Secretariat of Labor and Social Welfare, which honors the public, private and social institutions that are com- mitted to good labor practices toward vulnerable groups.
- The Institute of the National Fund for Worker’s Housing (INFONAVIT) awarded UDLAP Enterprise 10, for the institution’s regular and opportune payments of worker housing benefits, which allows workers to save towards housing loans and retirement.
- The Mexican Institute of Standardization and Certification (IMNC) and The International Certification Network (IQNET) awarded the UDLAP Library with the certification of its quality management system aligned with the international standard ISO 9001:2008. The certification is valid for three years.
- Recertification of the Distintivo H for the eighth consecutive year, for the Americas Dining Hall.
- Certification of the computer network cable system, is- sued by BELDEN IBDN according to current industry norms and standards.
- Recognition by the American Chamber of Commerce
- of Mexico (AmCham), Monterrey Chapter, for Entrepreneurial Social Responsibility (RSE); recognition for RSE programs that directly support the communities where these companies are located.