Online Summer Program 2021
Immerse in a complete digital experiences where you will improve your knowledge in divers and interested topics by learning from the best-qualified instructors. We are aware that our society is going through difficult times; however, we think we must use the tools at our disposal to fully comply with our plans and goals and thereby emerge stronger from this crisis.
Focusing on these, Universidad de Las Américas Puebla is glad to share the following online program with you, which will be taking place as part of the actions that UDLAP is taking on behalf of its community in the face of this worldwide situation.
- 5 hours per day conferences and talks
- Diverse topics throughout the sessions
- 6 different study areass
- Complementary Basic Spanish Level Classes
- 2 extracurricular topics of interest
- Wrap Up Conversational Circles
- Digital Diploma
Online Sessions on Black Board and Zoom platforms (depending on the professor requirements)
Two Different Sessions
- 1st session: From July 12 to July 23, 2021
- 2nd session: From July 19 to July 30, 2021