Pagos y colegiaturas - Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP)
Pagos y colegiaturas - Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP)
Reimbursement Procedure


If you have a positive balance on your account, you can request it to be reimbursed as long as that balance is due to overpayment.

In order to receive your reimbursement, you must either email a written request to or go to the Unicaja at the Treasury Department, located in building 1 office 109 to provide the necessary documentation from 8:00 to 17:00 hours.

For the Spring 2024 Period, you can do this from February 1st to April 25th.

Important notice: In the summer period, reimbursements are not allowed.

The procedure is as follows:

  1. Reimbursement application, that must meet the following requirements:
    • Letter addressed to the Treasury Department, specifying the reason why there is a positive balance.
    • Ask for a reimbursement application form, (only the shaded lines, also available at the Unicaja).
    • Copy of official ID (voter ID or passport); bring the original for verification.
    • In case of reimbursements higher than MX $20,000.00 you must enclose an authorization letter from your parent or tutor and a copy of his/her official identification and telephone number.
    • In case of reimbursements higher than $100,000 MXN, you must enclose an origin of resources letter properly filled in.
    • If the student cannot go to the office in person, the person who is his/her representative must present a proxy letter and copy of the official identification of the student and the person who will act as proxy.
    • If you wish the reimbursement to be paid to a bank account, you must attach a copy of the cover page of the bank account statement in your name.

  2. Reimbursement:
    • Once the reimbursement has been authorized and after a maximum term of 15 business days, the student may go to the Payment Desk to receive the money. This is located in building 1, Office 109, open from 8:00 to 13:00 hours and 15:00 to 16:00 hours.
    • If your reimbursement amount is for less than the equivalent of an undergraduate unit, it will be given to you in cash. You need to bring your ID to receive it.
    • For higher amounts than those mentioned above, you will be given a non-negotiable registered check, which you must deposit in a bank account under your name in order to cash it.
    • If you cannot come to receive your reimbursement personally and you have decided to have the reimbursement paid to a bank account, the proof of payment will be sent to your institutional email address.


  • If the balance is due to the application of study units (UDES) or future student units (UFES), the reimbursement will be penalized with a 10% fee for administrative charges.
  • Your reimbursement will not proceed if it is due to scholarships, loans, or lottery incentives.

Contact Us