The Master in Business Administration forms professional leaders who seek to manage businesses and manage operative projects. This program is catalogued as one of the best MBA programs in the country. “Expansión” magazine ranks it fifth in the national rank; the Latin American publication “America Economía” ranks it third.
To form masters leaders in business administration who solve problems, make decisions, and innovate in the competitive and changing environment which characterizes the modern business world. Graduates from this program excel professionally leading efficiently private and public organizations.
This program is target to middle and upper level professionals, with a great interest in completing or strengthening their professional profile through the development of directive and strategic skills. They must also have at least three years of work experience.
By the end of the Master, the graduate will be able to:
- Identify the distinct business functions involved in the management of companies.
- Select the appropriate tools for the formation, evaluation and implementation of new business opportunities.
- Analyze human organizational behavior at the corporate, directive and employee levels.
- Determine the methods and models learned in the program, which will allow for the growth of an organization to respond in times of crisis.
- Recognize the creative and developmental process of businesses in order to increase the probabilities of success in organizations.
- Analyze and document business cases through the use of methodologies, in order to safeguard the best practices of an organization.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) in Business Administration or related areas of the administrative economic-accounting, social, architectural, and engineering sciences.
- Meet the requirements established for program acceptance.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- In case of requesting a scholarship or educational credit, check the call dates at www.udlap.mx/admisionposgrado.
- Consult the benefits for UDLAP graduates.
- If you are an UDLAP graduate with an average of 8.5 or higher, you do not have to take an admission or English exam.
- If you are an UDLAP graduate with an average lower than 8.5, or a graduate from any other institution, you must take the admission exam (which includes English, Spanish and Math).
- We accept ADEN, EXADEP, EXANI-III or equivalent for admission exams; and TOEFL for the English language.
Program offering is subject to the number of enrolled students.
For more information, please contact:
Incorporación Estudiantil de Posgrado
Tel: +52 (222) 229 20 00
Ext. 4634 WhatsApp (+521) 222 577 38 29