The program of Multicultural Relations aims to provide you with comprehensive knowledge in the area so you become an expert in diagnosing and solving national and international conflicts and to be successful in the labor market both in Mexico and abroad. Through our program you will obtain a multidisciplinary and advanced vision about global events that will prepare you for graduate studies. Finally, as a professional in Multicultural Relations you can work in transnational companies, international research centers and in the public sector, among other options, so you can be outstanding due to your expertise in social sciences, management, business, education and law, among others.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OBJECTIVES
As a professional in Multicultural Relations, you will be able to develop in areas such as: anthropology, economics, marketing, social sciences, international business, communications, and international relations, among others. You will have an extensive knowledge of business and administration, which will allow you to improve communication inside and outside organizations on a global level. Additionally, you will master a second language, and have access to information regarding different multicultural contexts.
Upon completion of your career, as well as expanding your initial aptitudes, Multicultural Relations will:
- Provide you with a solid foundation in multidisciplinary knowledge.
- Fundament your capacities with theoretical and practical principles.
- Give you adequate knowledge to use electronic media.
- Promote your interest in obtaining and processing data.
- Foster your abilities so you can excel in the labor market.
- Train you as a professional capable of analyzing your cultural environment and applying the knowledge regarding your discipline.
- Conviction to work for the common good and to strive for success.
- Openness in the area of knowledge, culture and interpersonal relations.
- Vision to accomplish goals through learning.
- Interest in understanding the mentality and customs of different cultures.
- Interest in understanding how commerce works in different parts of the world.
At the end of your studies, having acquired new knowledge and expanded your abilities, you will have:
- Knowledge of economics, accounting and business in order to work in intercultural commercial networks.
- Ability to manage different social and administrative conflicts.
- Command of information media, a second language, and modern technology to access and publish information.
- Proficiency in understanding the human condition from a wide and substantiated perspective.
- Ability to evaluate and solve problems based on different contexts, applying theoretical, methodological and technical aspects, thus being able to work in multicultural institutions.