The Master of Information Design seeks to innovate in the field of design with the application of methods, processes, and new technologies and the management of projects to solve information design issues. Upon completing the program, you will be able to analyze accessible information and solve particular cases creatively by embarking on feasible information design projects that are agreeable with the environment.
AIM OF THE PROGRAM
To train individuals in the area of Information Design to handle design methodologies and practices and analyze social communication problems. To offer solutions with creative projects and information strategies, where they have applied appropriate visual languages and techniques in the editorial area and encouraged interaction processes between information and society.
Graduates in any of the following bachelors: Information Design, Graphic Design, Communication Studies, Journalism, or Marketing who are interested in applying information design to improve the quality of products so that they can meet the market demand. The applicant should be able to produce information design proposals that meet the users’ particular needs, through an appropriate selection of design methodologies and processes.
Upon completing the program, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply information design methodologies and techniques in interaction systems to create viable solutions that meet the user’s needs.
- Define strategies for managing multidisciplinary creative teams, that establish a uniform approach to the discipline by following information design methodologies and practices with the aim of generating high-quality design project outputs.
- Take into consideration legal aspects related to design projects after a sound revision of the established norms in the production of information, so that individuals may act fittingly in cases of intellectual authorship.
- Determine the administrative strategies involved in project management after evaluating the environment of the editorial industry for projects that oversee diverse art management-related processes.
- Manage information design projects that incorporate new technologies and broadcast media, and that demonstrate a high-level of competitiveness in the editorial market.
- Locate problems associated with information design by using critical and theoretical tools on project evaluations for efficient communication solutions.
Certificate in Editorial Production
- Bachelor´s Degree in Information Design, Graphic Design, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, and Marketing.
- Updated Resume
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information: www.udlap.mx/admisionposgrado
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313