This program prepares masters who are knowledgeable of interdisciplinary areas to make decisions as health management or pharmaceutical service leaders in private and public organizations.
To prepare masters qualified to occupy management positions in planning, organizing, management, and control of companies and projects in the health sector, with established standards and models for strategic plans that maximize resources to benefit a population, both in Mexico and abroad.
The applicant must have finished a licenciatura in Health, Science, Business, Psychology or related areas, and have the ability to identify different managerial and administrative areas in health services, hospital, pharmacy, auxiliary, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation services.
Upon completion of this master, the graduate will
- Evaluate health administration services of public or private organizations by identifying the administration and quality regulations in order to develop strategies to make decisions.
- Develop administrative strategic plans for health services by applying techniques to design projects that benefit and meet the needs of users.
- Interpret financial information of health service operations in public and private organizations, using economic-administrative tools to plan budgets that help in making decisions.
- Design competitive and functional corporate strategies using service, administrative, and financial techniques to reach a social position that improves the health of customers and users.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of health services, assuring significant improvements in administrative, human, and material resources to increase standards in the operation of public and private health institutions.
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Health, Economics, or Administration.
- Updated Resume.
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information about benefits: www.udlap.mx/becas
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313