This master’s program meets the need to prepare successful leaders in dynamic and competitive environments who can evaluate specific problems or business opportunities with an innovative focus, through critical and creative thinking and considering the needs in a social and economic context to create value proposals that transform business scenarios.
To prepare leaders who can solve problems, make decisions, and establish strategies in the competitive and changing environment of today´s world, using vanguard methodologies, models, techniques, and tools of administrative processes to graduate managers who are socially responsible and efficient in managing public and private organizations.
The applicant must have finished a licenciatura in Business, Social Science, Science and Engineering, Design, Arts or Humanities, and have knowledge of planning, organization, management, and control in all organizational levels and areas.
Upon completion of this master, the graduate will
- Develop new projects, identifying opportunities, analyzing the socioeconomic environment, and measuring risks to propose optimal solutions for a sector’s needs.
- Analyze information and data, using a conceptual focus for process innovation and creation of future business to propose proactive and visionary ideas.
- Develop mid to long term strategies through the analysis of different situations or problems identified in diverse different interest groups in order to develop world-class companies.
- Analyze different functional areas of finance, operations, marketing, and human capital through the optimal use of tangible and intangible resources to achieve an organization’s goals and objectives.
- Integrate high-performance groups that promote innovation, change, and continuous improvement in the organization’s operations by matching individual skills to company needs.
- Evaluate models with systemic focus and relevant handling of new information tools, identifying different techniques and analyzing the integration of functional areas and organizational resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related areas of the administrative economic-accounting, social, architectural, and engineering sciences.
- Updated Resume.
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information about benefits: www.udlap.mx/becas
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313