This master prepares professionals who can assume leadership positions in public or private organizations by developing analytical abilities in the legal and tax framework, in a national and international economic context. Skills will be developed to project the impact of financial decisions on different companies to solve organizational problems.
To prepare leaders in interdisciplinary areas to make decisions using financial and variable analysis tools, developing high-level business competencies to efficiently manage financial organizations in the public and private sectors.
The applicant must have finished a licenciatura in Business, Social Science, Science and Engineering, Design, Arts or Humanities, and have knowledge of planning, organization, management, and control in all organizational levels and areas.
Upon completion of this master, the graduate will
- Identify the main elements of financial analysis in organizations through the interpretation of a company’s information and calculation of math ratios to make decisions that improve profitability.
- Evaluate corporate investment projects using financial-risk analysis techniques.
- Relate quantitative and qualitative tools in an organization’s finances to the optimal design and implementation of business strategies through planning and financial strategies to produce better business results.
- Identify the criteria that allow the administration and analysis of an operation’s risks of different company lines, using hedging or speculation models (primary position, committed value, or future flow) to select the alternatives existent in the market.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related areas in Economics, Administration, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences.
- Updated Resume.
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information about benefits: www.udlap.mx/becas
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313