The Master of Tax Law gives the student the necessary skills to identify tendencies and streams of the substantive and procedural aspects, in such a way that it could intervene effectively in the solution and prevention of problems arising from the taxation. Also, the applicant participates, throughout the curriculum, in the creation, interpretation and application of laws and international treaties related to taxation.
Participants in this program acquire knowledge of tax law, showing, in a global and dynamic way the culture of legality and correct use of laws in the field of law and its relationship with the fiscal and financial fields. In the same way, they apply their principles and general rules based on the analysis of cutting-edge juridical aspects.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSGRADE
To form Masters of Tax law able to propose viable solutions to real problems of taxes, by the application of tax regimes, strategies and means of defense, on the part of the authority to the individuals, be physical or moral persons with an ethical attitude and service
Bachelor degree, preferably in areas of social or economic-administrative. It is required that the candidates be professionals with a high interest in the development of strategies of taxation or fiscal litigation.
At the end of the masters, the graduate:
- Distinguish the federal prosecutors norms that regulate direct and indirect taxes on the basis of the principles of tax justice, through a comparative jurisprudence and doctrine that denote the limits of tax collection, to defend that taxpayers’ loads are proportional and equitable.
- Identify the mechanisms of payment and collection regulated by tax laws, through a critical study of the norms that regulate their content.
- Apply different types of federal taxes, through a comparative study between the essential elements that compose them.
- Observe the causes that prevent the growth of the collection, through a systematic study of problematic factors that prevent the payment of taxes.
Advanced Certificate in Fiscal Consulting
Incorporación Estudiantil de Posgrado
Tel: +52 (222) 229 23 13
01 800 227 74 00
ext 2313, 4562, 4021, 2166
- Bachelor's degree in law, international relations, political science, or in related areas of social sciences, economics
- Minimum GPA of 8.0 or equivalent.
- EXADEP, ADEN, EXANI-III admission test, or equivalent
- Score of 450 in TOEFL..
- Updated Resume
- Interview with the program coordinator.
- Fulfillment of administrative admission requirements indicated by School Services