INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The program of International Business Administration has as an aim to make you an expert in economics, geopolitics and IT, among other disciplines, so you become an efficient professional. To this purpose UDLAP will provide you with all the theoretical and practical tools to stand out wherever you decide to work, whether in the public or private sector. By following our innovative program you will have a global vision of the entrepreneurial world and of business, so you may pursue further studies in national or international institutions. As a professional, you will be able to work in companies oriented towards international trade, multinational corporations or international agencies, among other options, increasing your earning capacity as an expert in your area.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OBJECTIVES
As a professional in International Business Administration, you will acquire insight on the different legal, political and bureaucratic systems in international business environments. You will master the administrative technology of areas such as marketing, finance, logistics and human resources. Additionally, you will be able to design strategies and business plans that make it possible to achieve the tactical and strategic objectives of a multinational company.
As well as expanding your initial aptitudes, in International Business Administration you will:
- Provide you with a strategic vision of a company and of the international business environment.
- Make you and expert in administrative technology in business areas (marketing, finance, operations and human resources).
- Foster your analytic and critical capacity for research, diagnosis and solution of complex problems.
- Sharpen your abilities as an entrepreneur so you can face uncertainty and risk
- Develop your capacity to work in a team and produce results.
- Train you to communicate, persuade and negotiate complex ideas in a multicultural organization context.
- Provide you with professional work experience in international companies.
- Experience cultural diversity through studies abroad.
- Make you totally fluent in English.
- Conviction to work for the common good and to strive for success.
- Vision to accomplish goals through learning.
- Ability to face the challenges of an increasingly competitive world.
- Ability and predilection for the elaboration of projects, strategies and plans.
- Interest in other cultures and visions, easily able to adapt, question and generate proposals.
At the end of your studies, having acquired new knowledge and expanded your abilities, you will have:
- Ability to design strategies and business plans that allow a company to meet tactical and strategic objectives.
- Expertise in the creation of exportation projects and marketing plans adjusted to market conditions in an international environment.
- Skills in administrative technology in the areas of marketing, finance, operations and human resources of companies that focus on international business.
- Ability to use different diagnostic and evaluation techniques to solve specific problems.
- Knowledge of the different legal, political, and bureaucratic systems that exist in international businesses.