BANKING AND INVESTMENTS
Faced with demand for professionals that master areas of finance, economics, accounting and law, UDLAP introduces the Banking and Investment program that will make you an expert, able to work in both the public and private sectors. Our program is solid and is designed to give you practical experience and theoretical knowledge so you can work in national and international companies. You will be ready for graduate studies, or as an expert in Banking and Investment you will be prepared to work in stock exchanges, banks, consulting firms and many other places.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OBJECTIVES
As a professional in Banking and Investment, you will master and analyze the areas of: investment, commercial and investment banks, corporate finance, economic theory, accounting and law, among others. You will understand the main valuation strategies for any investment. Additionally, you will develop your analytical capacity and mathematical thinking, and employ quantitative analysis tools through the use of cutting-edge information technologies, which will allow you to develop economic and financial arguments that are clear, precise and critical.
As well as expanding your initial aptitudes, in Banking and Investment you will:
- Increase your analytical capacity.
- Provide you with ample knowledge of economic theory and quantitative methods.
- Make you an expert in specialized finance areas.
- Show you different vantage points of economics and finance.
- Ingrain in you critical thinking, and develop your communication and expressions skills.
- Train you to work in the public or private sector.
- Conviction to work for the common good and to strive for success.
- Openness in the area of knowledge, culture and interpersonal relations.
- Vision to accomplish goals through learning.
- Disposition to understand financial theory in all its areas.
- Aspiration to be an expert in quantitative analysis.
At the end of your studies, having acquired new knowledge and expanded your abilities, you will have:
- Ability to develop clear, precise and critical economic and financial arguments both orally and in writing.
- Expertise in financial theory in all its areas (corporate, stock market and banking) with solid knowledge in economics, accounting and law.
- Ability to analyze the structure and capital budget of a company.
- Ability to handle valuation and financial investment alternatives.
- Expertise in applying the most advanced guidelines in asset and liability management in companies.