As a complement to students’ education, UDLAP offers “Certificates of Study Programs” through which private growth and cultural extension that enhance the student’s skills may be acquired.
Once a program is concluded, a diploma of recognition will be granted, having only curricular value.
To register in any of the certificate programs offered, the procedure is the following:
- Visit the Registrar’s Office in building 1, office 102, from 8:30 to 17:00, and request an application to enroll in a Certificate Program.
- Go to the academic department responsible for the selected program and have the application authorized.
- Submit the duly authorized application to the Registrar´s Office.
Students not attending UDLAP
- New student applications may be found at UDLAP’s page
- Enter our webpage at: http://www.udlap.mx/
- Locate the menu "Sé parte" (Be a part of) and click on "Incorpórate" (Enroll)
- Locate the menu "Descarga de solicitudes" (Download applications) and click it
- Click on "Solicitud de nuevo ingreso" (New student application) and print and complete the application
- The application should be presented to the academic department in charge of the certificate program to be authorized.
- The application must include a recent photograph and be completely filled out. The document “Autorización de tratamiento y transferencia de datos personales del Estudiante” (Permission to handle and transfer personal student data) should be signed.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or CURP.
- Original High School or Graduate Diploma.