Pagos y colegiaturas - Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP)
Pagos y colegiaturas - Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP)
Reimbursement Procedure


If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request that it be reimbursed as long as the balance is due to overpayment.

In order to receive your reimbursement, you must go to the Unicaja at the Treasury Department, located in building 1 office 109 to provide the necessary documentation. For the FALL 2019 period, you can do this from September 2nd to November 22nd 2019, from 9:00 to 12:00 hours.

Important notice: In the summer period, reimbursements are not allowed.

The complete procedure is:

  1. Reimbursement application, that must meet the following requirements:
    • Letter addressed to the Treasury Department, specifying the reason why there is a balance.
    • Ask for a Reimbursement Application form, (only the shaded lines, also available at the Unicaja).
    • Copy of official ID (voter ID or passport); bring the original for verification.
    • In case of reimbursements greater than MX $20,000.00 you must present an authorization letter from the parent or tutor, copy of his/her official identification and telephone number.
    • In case of reimbursements greater than $100,000 Mexican pesos, an original of resources letter must be properly filled and handed in.
    • If the student cannot go to the offices in person, the person who is his/her representative must present a proxy letter, and copy of official identification of the student and the person who will act as proxy.

  2. Reimbursement.
    • Once the reimbursement has been authorized and after a maximum term of 15 working days, the student may go to the Payment Desk to receive the money. This is located in building 1, Office 109, open from 8:00 to 13:00 h and 15:00 to 16:00 h.
    • If your reimbursement amount is for less than the equivalent of a licenciatura unit, it will be given to you in cash. You need to bring your ID to receive it.
    • For greater amounts than those mentioned above, you will be given a non-negotiable registered check, which you must deposit in a bank account under your name in order to cash it.
    • If you cannot pick up your reimbursement personally, you can request it to be deposited to a bank account under your name. Please note a copy of your billing record will be needed.


  • If the balance is due to the application of study units (UDES) or future student units (UFES), the reimbursement will be penalized with a 10% fee for administrative charges.
  • Your reimbursement will not proceed if it is due to scholarships, loans, or lottery incentives.

Contact Us