The students in the Master in Information Technology Management, will develop and innovate in a successful way in a plural, globalized and interactive world, creating new knowledge and applying cutting edge technology.
OBJECTIVE OF THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
At Universidad de las Americas Puebla, leaders will be formed in Information Technology Management, who are capable of designing strategies and policies for administration in the area, generating efficiency and new business opportunities, and establishing infrastructure technologies and information models that can process, store and share information and knowledge within an organization.
It is required that the candidate be a professional involved in analysis and business administration and computer systems, as well as in identifying and developing new business opportunities in the area of information technology.
It will be useful to have skills in teamwork through electronic media, handling of computer tools and ITC, as well as an inclination for self-discipline and independent learning.
- Assumes leadership positions in private and public sector organizations in areas of Information Technology.
- Manages and models data for transactional decision making and cooperation applications, by understanding the characteristics and complexities of each one of them.
- Develops new channels of communication and coordination that allow electronic interaction with partners, customers and suppliers, as well as the management of information of organizational transactions.
- Identifies and profits from entrepreneurial opportunities in the information technology and electronic commerce fields.
- Formulates and uses management strategies that allow for a better use of information in internal and external areas, helping to make decisions within organizations.
Advanced Certificate in Information Systems
Incorporación Estudiantil de Posgrado
Tel: +52 (222) 229 20 00 ext. 4011,4759,4025,2166
Lada sin costo: 01 800 227 74 00
- Bachelor's Business Administration, Computer Systems or related areas in Accounting, Administration, Economics or Information Technology.
- Minimum GPA of 8.0 or equivalent.
- Updated Resume.
- Admission test EXADEP, ADEN, EXANI-III, or equivalent.
- TOEFL score of 450, or equivalent.
- Score of 450 in TOEFL, or equivalent.
- Fulfillment of administrative requisites indicated by School Services.