Courses in the Master's Program in Marketing are designed to develop in the participants the knowledge, strategies and techniques required to identify consumers' needs, and to be able to analyze and simulate scenarios with particular market situations.
The program aims for the acquisition and practical application of knowledge through case studies and to solve current and concrete problems.
OBJECTIVE OF THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
With this program, UDLAP prepares professionals who are leaders in marketing, highly capable in interdisciplinary areas, with a broad social commitment. Graduates of this program develop their individual strengths in a comprehensive manner, being able to create and innovate successfully in a globalized business world, using their expertise and cutting edge technology to achieve great performance in their field.
The program requires that the candidates be professionals interested in market managing and in the development of placement, commercialization and distribution of products and services.
- Takes on leading positions in the area of marketing in public and private sector organizations.
- Uses theoretical and cutting edge knowledge that impact marketing areas within organizations.
- Drafts integral marketing plans and programs, using market intelligence that has an impact on business decisions.
- Executes marketing communication strategies useful for brand positioning in different business sectors.
- Does strategic analysis and planning in retailing management to achieve attractive levels of profitability in the market.
Advanced Certificate in Branding and Retailing
Tel: +52 (222) 229 20 00 ext. 4011,4759,4025,2166
Lada sin costo: 01 800 227 74 00
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in areas of economics, administration, engineering, science and social sciences.
- Minimum GPA of 8.0, or equivalent.
- EXADEP, ADEN, EXANI-III admission test, or equivalent.
- Score of 450 in TOEFL.
- Updated Resume.
- Fulfillment of administrative admissions requirement indicated by School Services.