This master addresses the design of strategies for brand management through the use of technological tools that identify market changes to improve recognition and positioning.
To prepare masters who can plan, design, and develop marketing strategies with a global perspective, handling methodologies, tools, and data analysis to understand markets and their potential customers to successfully create products and services, and commercialize, distribute, promote, and publicize them, favoring the company’s position.
The applicant must have finished a licenciatura in Business, Social Science, Science and Engineering, Design, Arts or Humanities and have basic knowledge of marketing and brand positioning, understanding of the different functional areas of companies and their relationship to everyday operations, and logical reasoning to grasp the importance of marketing for companies, products or services.
Upon completion of this master, the graduate will
- Benchmarking in the sector of the most distinguished global companies, using best practices to create new business strategies.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative market research to adequately make decisions, using marketing tools and methodologies.
- Use business processes that lead to achieving an organization’s results through the planning and design of market research projects to identify consumer behavior.
- Examine communication problems with internal and external customers, using marketing strategies, theories, and tools to improve a company’s competitive position.
- Develop marketing strategies in organizations through external and internal analysis and market research to identify the implications of the commercialization of products and services in the current context.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, International Business Administration and other areas related to the economic-administrative and social sciences.
- Updated Resume.
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information about benefits: www.udlap.mx/becas
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313