The Master in Coporate Law, is designed to train leaders in the solution and prevention of legal problems, as well as in the different orbits of corporate law, with efficacy, efficiency, respect and professional ethics; also, involved in the creation, interpretation and application of laws; in the solution of social conflicts and the negotiation of positions between groups.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSGRADE
Train masters in Corporate Law, capable of proposing solutions to legal problems, through the acquisition of cutting-edge knowledge in the corporate field, some which stand out include: the basic corporate normative frame, the constitution of societies, mercantile contracts, operations with titles and credits, as well as the implementation of strategies for improving transactions made by national or international companies, promoting the use of legal tools such as negotiation and legal arguments, to contribute to improvements in business and commercial operations.
It is required that candidates are professionals holding a bachelor degree in the areas of the social sciences, economy, administration, relations and international business, among others; interested in intervening in business’ management and litigation from the legal point of view, for the development of the business. It will be useful to have skills for collaborative work through electronic media, management of computing tools, disposition toward self-learning and self-regulation.
At the end of the masters, the graduate:
- Evaluate the problematic that affects direct of indirectly to companies and associations through the study of real corporate decision making situations.
- Identify the legal framework in business, through the analysis of laws and jurisprudence, for use in corporate contracts.
- Identify intellectual copyrights, through normative analysis and jurisprudence, to protect the intellectual products of a company
- Apply regulations related to corporate responsibility in the framework of corporate activities.
Advanced Certificate in Fiscal Strategy
Advanced Certificate of International Business Law
Incorporación Estudiantil de Posgrado
Tel: +52 (222) 229 20 00 ext. 4011,4759,4025,2166
Lada sin costo: 01 800 227 74 00
- Bachelor's degree in law, international relations, political science or related areas in economics, administration, or social
- Minimum GPA of 8.0, or equivalent.
- EXADEP, ADEN, EXANI-III admission test, or equivalent.
- Score of 450 in TOEFL, or equivalent.
- Updated Resume
- Fulfillment of administrative admission requirements indicated by School Services