This master prepares leaders who can prevent and solve legal problems, and who can manage different areas of corporate law with efficiency, efficacy, respect, and professional ethics, participating in the creation, interpretation, and application of laws, in the solution of social conflicts, and in negotiation between groups.
To foster competitive leaders in the solution and prevention of legal conflicts, with advanced knowledge of business regulations, contracts, legal negotiation, and national and international transactions, and who can promote and contribute to business and commercial improvements.
Candidates must be professionals in the areas of Social Science, Economics, Administration, International Relations, and Business, among others. Applicants must be interested in litigation and business management from a legal point of view to develop businesses. It will be useful to have collaborative business skills through electronic media, familiarity with computer tools, and disposition for independent learning and self-regulation.
Upon completion of this master, the graduate will
- Evaluate the problems that directly or indirectly affect civil and business societies through the study of real situations to make corporate decisions.
- Identify a business’ legal framework, analyzing the law and jurisprudence to use them in corporate contracts.
- Identify intellectual property laws, analyzing laws and regulations that protect a company’s copyrights.
- Know the regulations that apply to corporate responsibility in the framework of the activities carried out by the company.
- Bachelor's degree in law, international relations, political science or related areas in economics, administration, or social sciences.
- Updated Resume.
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information about benefits: www.udlap.mx/becas
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313