Master in energy law, response to current pedagogical perspectives. The processes of learning-teaching of the curriculum are based on the approach by competences, which makes it possible to articulate by knowledge, skills and attitudes which in conjunction of thinking and action, orientate graduates to making decisions and solving problems of a different nature. This academic program contributes to the training of professionals with critical thinking, with complex reasoning and systemic approach that allows them to discuss their environment, participate in working groups and networks aimed at the collaboration, while respecting ethical principles in their social and professional acting.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSGRADE
Train masters leaders in energy law with a solid training in the regulatory framework of new business alliances, the supply and commercials contracts as well as national and international operations, through the use of legal tools such as negotiation, legal arguments and the elaboration of legal documents with the purpose of proposing visible and cutting-edge solutions in the field of energy under the constitution and the laws applicable.
It is required that the candidates are professionals who have the ability and vision to research and analyze energy and sustainable regulation and processes, in particular in the hydrocarbons sector at the national and international level.
At the end of the masters, the graduate:
- Identify the operating elements of the legal argument, through the description of the theories and legal doctrines in the area of hydrocarbons, with the aim of having the necessary tools to develop appropriate interpretations of legal provisions.
- Determine the rules related to energy, through a jurisprudential and doctrinal comparative that denotes the new contracting schemes, to legally advise those involved in such schemes.
- Determine the norms that regulate commercial transactions in the business sector, through the delimitation of their functions, the legal analysis of the authorized branch, the scope and legal implications of their activities, to implement measures to protect transactions under the applicable legal framework
- Select the relevant legal energy principles, through interpretations of the doctrines and laws applicable for use in specific cases.
- Identify the different types of strategic alliances in the field of energy, through the study of the elements that compose it, to distinguish among the various forms of adjudication and the types of obligations for each case, to obtain advantage in the participation of world energy.