This master’s program answers to the need to prepare strategists in digital media and new media narrative who have an impact on an organization’s results and assess new digital projects from start to finish through evaluation methods to make decisions.
To prepare masters who can analyze, diagnose, design, implement, and evaluate innovative communication strategies in multimedia platforms, using theoretical and methodological principles of communication in new digital environments, for internal development and to position public and private organizations.
The applicant must have finished a licenciatura in Design, Communication or Marketing and have basic knowledge of the development of digital communication projects and strategies for organizations, both public and private. The applicant must be comfortable using electronic media and computer tools.
Upon completion of this master, the graduate will
- Develop digital communication strategies through a global analysis of situations to create ethical transmedia content.
- Establish brand-positioning strategies in different multimedia platforms through marketing integrated communication tools that project organizations internally and externally.
- Apply communication techniques and methods through the development of market research to identify an organization’s public.
- Plan digital platform communication content to transmit campaigns that position organizations, using concepts, techniques, and research methods for diverse audiences.
- Explain market analysis concepts, techniques, and methods, developing adequate strategies to position the brand of public and private organizations.
- Develop digital communication strategies through production and social media design tools to manage content of public and private organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, visual information design, graphic design or similar areas in social sciences, humanities, economics, administration and engineering.
- Updated Resume.
- Complete the admission process.
- For more information about benefits: www.udlap.mx/becas
GRADUATE STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Ph.: +52 (222) 229 23 13, Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800 227 74 00 ext. 2313