UDLAP’s program in Marketing will give you the necessary knowledge to be successful in the labor market, both in the public and private sector. It will also provide for you practical experience to complement your education and enable you to fulfill different roles needed by companies. Following our program you will be able to work in top national and international companies, or continue graduate studies. As a professional, you will be ready to work in marketing research firms, publicity or marketing agencies and more.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OBJECTIVES
As a professional in Marketing, you will be able to understand consumers’ needs in order to create advantages and unique experiences in the commercialization of products and services, through innovation, creativity and market intelligence. Also, you will be able to offer strategic solutions that use the 4 P’s of marketing: product, price, place and promotion.
As well as expanding your initial aptitudes, in Marketing you will:
- Give you a strategic and global vision of business.
- Increase your capacity to participate in teamwork.
- Foment leadership abilities in different projects and activities.
- Perfect your abilities in oral and written communication.
- Increase your problem solving ability.
- Make you an expert in research and advising.
- Promote your abilities in analysis synthesis, creativity and critique.
- Foster in you a professional ethical and responsible standing in society.
- Conviction to work for the common good and to strive for success.
- Vision to accomplish goals through learning.
- Ability to face the challenges of an increasingly competitive world.
- Creativity and predilection to carry out innovative projects that have a commercial or social application.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a verbal and written manner.
At the end of your studies, having acquired new knowledge and expanded your abilities, you will have:
- Expertise in the marketing process and its implications in the commercialization of goods and services.
- Ability to make strategic decisions in order to satisfy consumer’s expectations and needs.
- Skill in developing innovative plans for commercial and social applications.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in both Spanish and English in order to negotiate and influence in diverse contexts.
- Ability to identify consumption expectations and product management opportunities.