The master degree program in Computer Science at UDLAP provides coursework in computer and information technologies, allowing you to specialize in the discipline.
The program includes a master thesis, which will increase and demonstrate your ability to carry out technological and scientific research independently, and to acquire the knowledge that will allow you to solve the problems and to meet the needs of information technology in today's changing world.
Mexico's The National Council on Science and Technology (CONACYT) recognizes the master degree program in Computer Science in its National Program of Quality Graduate Programs. Belonging to this prestigious registry is a guarantee of the high academic and research standards of this master program. As graduate student in Computer Science at UDLAP, you will be eligible to participate in the different scholarship programs and opportunities promoted by CONACYT.
The master of engineering program in Computer Science will train you to be a dynamic professional and trained researcher in the key areas of computing, such as information systems and technology, applied mathematics, robotics and vision.
- Provide an excellent graduate education in Computer Science.
- Foster the implementation and development of new information technologies in the different productive sectors of the country.
- Promote collaborative research.
- Prepare you for doctoral studies.
In order to guarantee successful completion of this rigorous program, we are seeking candidates who possess the following characteristics:
- The completed undergraduate degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Informatics, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics or Physics with a grade average of B or higher, or in the 80 percentile.
- Modeling and abstraction in solution design.
- Programming knowledge and skills.
- Solid written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- A critical approach to current knowledge and practices within the discipline of Computer Systems.
- Professional and ethical practices and attitudes.
- Commitment to your own personal development and to society.
After completing the master degree program in Computer Science you will have acquired the ability to carry out research in the area of computer science. Additionally, you will have the knowledge to design, implement and evaluate computer systems as well as to develop cutting edge technology.
You will also have the following competencies:
- The ability to respond to changes in information technology.
- The capacity to develop as a dynamic, competitive expert and leader in your field.
- Active participation in multi-disciplinary projects.
- The ability to teach in the discipline at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- The knowledge and skills required to pursue a PhD.
Incorporación Estudiantil de Posgrado
Tel: +52 (222) 229 23 13
01 800 227 74 00
ext 2313, 4562, 4021, 2166